The Hispanic Israel Leadership Coalition will be hosting a “Night to Celebrate Israel” Latinos, Jewish leaders and community members will unite in New York City for a Night to Celebrate Israel. This event will be held on Thursday evening March 10th, 2017 at 7:00pm with doors to open at 6:30pm at King Jesus Ministries New York in Queens. We are excited to bring together a celebration and declare our solidarity with one voice “In support of Israel!”
Thursday, March 9th, 7:00pm; Doors Open at 6:30pm
King Jesus Ministry New York
48-02 25th Ave. Astoria, NY 11103
This Israel Summit will feature many national speakers who are joining forces for our support of Israel. We will join together in celebration with dance and singing to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Hispanic Israel Leadership Coalition (HILC) formally launched in April 2015 as a subsidiary of National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference (NHCLC) and is positioned to be the world’s largest, most influential Pro-Israel Latino entity. HILC’s mission is to engage, empower, and equip the Latino Christian evangelical community and the Jewish community around the world in full support of Israel.
“For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, And for Jerusalem’s sake I will not keep quiet, Until her righteousness goes forth like brightness, And her salvation like a torch that is burning.” Isaiah 62:1
- Dani Dayan is the Consul General of Israel in New York. He represents the State of Israel to communities from throughout New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Delaware. Amb. Dayan has a long time reputation as an Israeli public figure, lecturer and entrepreneur enjoying wide support and appreciation from all sides of the Israeli political spectrum. Dayan was Chairman of the Council of Jewish Communities in Judea and Samaria from July 2007 until January 2013. He was instrumental in pushing through multiple reforms and policy changes to strengthen the image of the organization and advocate on behalf of its 400,000 citizens.
- Pastor Mario Bramnick is the President of the Hispanic Israel Leadership Coalition (HILC) and is Vice President of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference (NHCLC). Pastor Bramnick’s mission is to bridge the Hispanic and Jewish communities on a national basis to strengthen mutual understanding, build relationships, foster cooperation and advance pro-Israel activism.
- Malcolm Hoenlein is the Executive Vice Chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, the coordinating body on international and national concerns for 52 national Jewish organizations. Previously, he served as the founding Executive Director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater New York, the central coordinating agency for Jewish organizations in the metropolitan New York area. Prior to that, he was the founding Executive Director of the Greater New York Conference on Soviet Jewry.
- Betty Ehrenberg is the Executive Director World Jewish Congress North America. She has worked with many diverse organizations on international issues such as the Middle East, the United Nations, anti-Semitism, and on community, governmental, and interfaith relations. In 2004 she was appointed by the White House as a United States delegate to the OSCE Berlin Conference on Anti-Semitism.
- Pastor Leonardo Gomez is the Pastor of King Jesus Ministries in Queens, New York. His mission is to expand the Kingdom of God by raising a generation of leaders and pioneers to transform the city of New York.
- Fernando Cabrera is the New York City Councilman for District 14 in the Bronx. Recently, winning his second term. He is the senior Pastor New Life Outreach International Bronx, New York and is passionate about seeing people come into a deeper relationship with God.
For more information please contact:
Sarah Bones or Courtenay Butler- 954-680-9909
or Erika Urbizagastegui – 718-204-2024